We all need a little motivation some times. One of my favorite ways to set the tone for the week is to include a motivational quote in my workout plans. I am 100% a planner. I sit down every Sunday and write out my workouts either by hand in a journal or in the notes section on my phone. This way each time I look up what I’m doing each day I read the quote to put a fire under my butt.
1. I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don’t. -Neila Rey
2. Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
3. You did not wake up today to be mediocre
4. Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.
5. Everyone must chose one of two pains: the pain of discplnie or the pain of regret
6. Fall in love with taking care of your body.
7. Be Patient with yourself as you evolve. Small, healthy choices make a big difference in the long run.
8. When you feel like quitting remember why you started
9. Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable
10. It’s never too early or too late to work towards being the healthiest you.
11. Don’t decrease the goal–increase the effort.
12. The body achieves what the mind believes
13. The difference between who you are and who youwant to be is what you do.
14. Don’t wish for it work for it.
15. Be stronger than you excuses.
16. You have a choice. You can throw in the towel or you can use it to wipe the seat off your face.
17. Every journey begins with a single step.
18. You are far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way.
19. Push yourself because no else is going to do it for you
20. If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.
21. Set goals that make you want to jump out of bed in the morning.
22. I haven’t come this far to only come this far
23. If you want something you never had you have to do something you’ve never done
24. Once you learn to fall in love with the process you will feel happy no matter the outcome
25. It is a shame for a woman to grow old without ever seeing the strength and beauty of which her body is capable.
Check out my Hella Motivated Pinterest board if you need any extra motivation!